what i’m loving: sandals
It’s that time of year. Phoenix is about to get HOT. Although I am a year-round sandals girl, these coming summer months have me itching for some new kicks. I have plenty of flip flop style sandals, so instead of adding to the collection I’m trying to force myself to try something new in the sandal realm! Here are some that I’m dying to try.
beginning at top left, moving clockwise:
1. cooperative leather cross strap sandal in green (via urban outfitters), $34
2. birkenstock arizona sandal in stone birkibuc, $80
3. jeffrey campbell cayman fabric sandal in multi (via free people), $98
4. bc footwear conch sandal in natural (via nordstrom), $65
5. aldo luthe sandal in cognac, $40
Which sandal trends are you wanting to try this year?
I’m loving feathers, straps and tribal prints.
And I’m over the moon excited that Birkenstocks are becoming trendy again!